Digital Molecular Diagnostic.
Rapid. Modular. Networked.
Easy Saliva-based sampling.
COVID-19 is our first indication.
- Innovative RNA Extraction-free, Saliva-based isothermal molecular diagnostic.
- Self-collected sampling with end-to end mobile tracking and reporting of tests.
- Modular approach enabling high-throughput use in settings such as airports, campuses, schools, and workplaces. Easily adaptable to home use.
- Processing can be done on-premise or in other locations.
- The RNA detection technology originated from the Israeli Technion.
- Nucleic acid amplification method to multiply specific sequences of RNA, resulting in high sensitivity and specificity.
- Developed in collaboration with multiple organizations and researchers, including MAFAT (the R&D arm of the Israeli Ministry of Defense) and RAMBAM Medical Center.
- Tested with thousands of people in multiple countries.
- The original work had been among the first clinical studies to be published showcasing RNA extraction-free COVID-19 molecular diagnostic.
- A pipeline of innovations utilizing the core platform for additional indications and use-cases.
Dr. Steven R. Goodman
Editor-in-Chief of Experimental Biology & Medicine
News and Updates
Rapid Diagnostic Systems Announces CE Mark Approval for NaorCov-19 Rapid Molecular Diagnosis of COVID-19 March 25, 2021 Rapid Diagnostic Systems Limited (RDS), www.narodia.com announced today
פיתוח חדש: בדיקות קורונה מהירות בטכניון (ynet, January 2021, in Hebrew) מבצע הבדיקות הנרחב בטכניון יחל השבוע ויסייע בהגנה על בריאותם של דיירי המעונות ובתום
Technion invents rapid, simple COVID-19 test for work and home (Jerusalem Post , Israel News January 2021)
Technion invents rapid, simple COVID-19 test for work and home (Jerusalem Post, January 2021) A new COVID-19 test developed by the Technion – Israel Institute of Technology,