Digital Molecular Diagnostic.
Rapid. Modular. Networked.
COVID-19 is our first indication.
- Innovative RNA Extraction-free, Saliva-based isothermal detection of RNA.
- Self-collected sampling with end-to end mobile tracking and reporting of tests.
- Modular approach enabling high-throughput use in settings such as airports, campuses, schools, and workplaces. Adaptable to home use.
- Processing can be done on-premise or in other locations.
- The RNA detection technology originated from the Israeli Technion.
- Nucleic acid amplification method to multiply specific sequences of RNA, resulting in high sensitivity and specificity.
- Developed in collaboration with multiple organizations and researchers, including MAFAT (the R&D arm of the Israeli Ministry of Defense) and RAMBAM Medical Center.
- Tested with thousands of people in multiple countries.
- The original work had been among the first clinical studies to be published showcasing RNA extraction-free COVID-19 molecular diagnostic.
Dr. Steven R. Goodman
Editor-in-Chief of Experimental Biology & Medicine
News and Updates
Israeli Team Developing At-Home Coronavirus Test With Results in Less Than an Hour (By Emily Jones, CBN, April 24 2020)
JERUSALEM, Israel – The coronavirus pandemic and the need for widespread testing has sparked new efforts for companies to develop at-home testing kits for the
Israeli Ministry of Defence Test Promising New Covid-19 diagnostics in India (By Abigail Klein Leichman, Israel21c, July 26, 2020)
The mission will give Israel access to a large population in which to test four promising approaches to rapid diagnosis of SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus. Israeli researchers
Technion developing rapid coronavirus test with results within an hour (By Jerusalem Post Staff, April 24, 2020)
‘The most significant innovation is that the test can be carried out on site, within an hour, eliminating the need to send the saliva to